At Smart Family of Cooling Products, we want to provide our customers with the most relevant and up to date information available. With this in mind, we wanted to include easy to access start-up videos for the United Rentals Sales & Service team.
This particular video demonstrates the start-up of our Industrial Air Handling Unit (SMTAH1D135Q). We appreciate you taking the time to watch and we hope this is a helpful tool for the UR team.
Start-up for United Rentals 150+ Ton Industrial Air Handling Unit
STEP 1: Confirm that circuit breaker (3CB) and Control Switch (5SW) are switched ON and CONTROL POWER pushbutton light (1PL) is lit.
- If not, check phase monitor relay (PMR) and emergency stop (ES) button.
- If INCORRECT POWER pushbutton light (2PL) is lit, check PMR for phase rotation and voltage setting.
STEP 2: Turn ON AIR FLOW switch (1SW).
STEP 3: Turn BLOWER switch (2SW) to required blower operating mode.
- VFD RUNNING pushbutton light (3PL) lit if blower is started using VFD.
- BYPASS RUNNING pushbutton light (5PL) lit if blower is started using bypass starter.
- Check blower circuit breaker overload (1OL) or VFD status if BLOWER TRIP pushbutton light (4PL) is lit.
STEP 4: Set blower running speed using SPD ADJ POT (potentiometer)
It is the customer’s responsibility to always follow the written operating instructions of the unit and maintain safe work practices.