At Smart Family of Cooling Products, we want to provide our customers with the most relevant and up to date information available. With this in mind, we wanted to include easy to access start-up videos for the Sunbelt Sales & Service team.
This particular video demonstrates the start-up of our Industrial Low Temperature Air Handling unit (SMT020QLT-HEDF). We appreciate you taking the time to watch and we hope this is a helpful tool for the Sunbelt team.
Video Coming Soon!
START-UP FOR SUNBELT LOW TEMP AHU with HEAT & DEFROST
STEP 1: Confirm that circuit breaker (8CB) is switched ON and CONTROL POWER pushbutton light (1PL) is lit.
- If not, check phase monitor relay (PMR) and emergency stop (ES) button.
- If INCORRECT POWER pushbutton light (2PL) is lit, check PMR for phase rotation and voltage setting.
STEP 2: Turn ON CONTROL switch (5SW).
STEP 3: Set cooling fan running speed using SPD ADJ POT (potentiometer)
STEP 4: Turn AUTO/OFF/HAND switch (2SW, 3SW, 4SW) to require heater operating mode.
- AUTO – Heater is operating with local controller.
- OFF – Heater is switched off.
- HAND – Heater is operating in manual mode without the controller (manual on).
It is the customer’s responsibility to always follow the written operating instructions of the unit and maintain safe work practices.