At Smart Family of Cooling Products, we want to provide our customers with the most relevant and up to date information available. With this in mind, we wanted to include easy to access start-up videos for the Sunbelt Sales & Service team.
This particular video demonstrates the start-up of our 30 ton Industrial AC unit (SACP28A-HS). We appreciate you taking the time to watch and we hope this is a helpful tool for the Sunbelt team.
START-UP FOR SUNBELT 30 TON DX AIR CONDITIONER
STEP 1: Confirm that circuit breaker (6CB) is switched ON and CONTROL POWER pushbutton light (1PL) is lit.
- If not, check phase monitor relay (PMR) and emergency stop (ES) button.
- If INCORRECT POWER pushbutton light (2PL) is lit, check PMR for phase rotation and voltage setting.
STEP 2: Turn ON AIR FLOW switch (1SW).
STEP 3: Turn BLOWER switch (2SW) to require blower operating mode.
- VFD RUNNING pushbutton light (3PL) lit if blower is started using VFD.
- BYPASS RUNNING pushbutton light (5PL) lit if blower is started using bypass starter.
- Check blower circuit breaker overload (4OL) or VFD status if BLOWER TRIP pushbutton light (4PL) is lit.
STEP 4: Set blower running speed using SPD ADJ POT (potentiometer)
STEP 5: Cooling probe selection switch (4SW)
- Turn 4SW to ENT – Cooling is based on entering air control.
- Turn 4SW to LVG – Cooling is based on leaving air control.
STEP 6: Turn ON COOLING switch (5SW)
STEP 7: Turn OFF/LOCAL/HAND/REMOTE switch (3SW) to require compressor operating mode.
- OFF – Compressor is switched off.
- LOCAL – Compressor is operating with local controller.
- HAND – Compressor is operating in manual mode without the controller (manual on).
- REMOTE – Compressor is operating in remote mode without the controller (on/off by remote thermostat)
It is the customer’s responsibility to always follow the written operating instructions of the unit and maintain safe work practices.