At Smart Family of Cooling Products, we want to provide our customers with the most relevant and up to date information available. With this in mind, we wanted to include easy to access start-up videos for your Sales & Service team.
This particular video demonstrates the start-up of our 120 ton Air Handling unit (SMT121Q). We appreciate you taking the time to watch and we hope this is a helpful tool for your team.
START-UP FOR SMART FAMILY 120 TON AIR HANDLING UNIT
STEP 1: Confirm that circuit breaker (3CB) and Control Switch (5SW) are switched ON and CONTROL
POWER pushbutton light (1PL) is lit.
• If not, check phase monitor relay (PMR) and emergency stop (ES) button.
• If INCORRECT POWER pushbutton light (2PL) is lit, check PMR for phase rotation and
STEP 2: Turn ON AIR FLOW switch (1SW).
STEP 3: Turn BLOWER switch (2SW) to require blower operating mode.
• VFD RUNNING pushbutton light (3PL) lit if blower is started using VFD.
• BYPASS RUNNING pushbutton light (5PL) lit if blower is started using bypass starter.
• Check blower circuit breaker overload (1OL) or VFD status if BLOWER TRIP pushbutton
light (4PL) is lit.
STEP 4: Set blower running speed using SPD ADJ POT (potentiometer)
It is the customer’s responsibility to always follow the written operating instructions of the unit and maintain safe work practices.